September is Life Insurance Awareness Month
Too many people are taking an unnecessary risk by not protecting their loved ones with life insurance
|1 in 3 households would have immediate trouble paying living expenses if the primary wage earner died, according to the 2016 Insurance Barometer Study by Life Happens and LIMRA. And the study also found that 40% haven’t bought life insurance or more of it because they’re unsure of how much or what type to buy.|
|That’s why each September Life Happens coordinates Life Insurance Awareness Month. This industry-wide campaign is aimed at educating Americans about the importance of life insurance and helping them get the coverage they need.|
|Click here to learn more.|
Advisor Today is the largest circulating insurance and financial planning magazine. Founded in 1906 as Life Association News, Advisor Today is the official publication of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors.
Check out the Advisor Today blog for more exclusive online content.
Stay in Touch!
- 2016 Election Results
- NAIFA Member, Tom Brinkman Receives 'Champion of Liberty Award'
- Taylor Tells U.S. Senate Panel Health Insurance Exchanges Need More Competition, Less Stringent Regulation
- NAIFA Member to Chair House Insurance Committee
- Lt. Governor Mary Taylor Designates September as Life Insurance Awareness Month
- Lieutenant Governor Mary Taylor Reminds Parents of Young Athletes to Review Insurance for Sports Injury Coverage
- Business Entity Licenses Expire Sept. 30
- “Think Again" Insurance Initiative Addresses the Financial Squeeze of the “Sandwich Generation”
- Three More Appointed to NARAB Board
- “Think Again” Initiative Makes Insurance Lifestyle-Relevant for Millennials