Advisor Today is the largest circulating insurance and financial planning magazine. Founded in 1906 as Life Association News, Advisor Today is the official publication of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors.
Check out the Advisor Today blog for more exclusive online content.
Stay in Touch!
- Groups Voice Support for Elder Fraud Bill Before Senate Committee
- Financial Protection: Insurance Checklist for College Bound Kids
- Jillian Froment Appointed Ohio Insurance Director
- 2016 Election Results
- NAIFA Member, Tom Brinkman Receives 'Champion of Liberty Award'
- Taylor Tells U.S. Senate Panel Health Insurance Exchanges Need More Competition, Less Stringent Regulation
- NAIFA Member to Chair House Insurance Committee
- Lt. Governor Mary Taylor Designates September as Life Insurance Awareness Month
- Lieutenant Governor Mary Taylor Reminds Parents of Young Athletes to Review Insurance for Sports Injury Coverage
- Business Entity Licenses Expire Sept. 30